Improve your Creativity and Motivation
These are the personal values that make me and keep me motivated.
Want to overcome Anxiety related situations? … NeuroFeedback has an APP for that…
Call or Text us for an Introductory NeuroFeedback Session in Our Kitsilano, Vancouver, BC Location. 604-785-1709 www.no-stress-success.com
People ask me fairly often how I’ve kept myself motivated to blog virtually every workday for the past six years.
I begin every day with the following commitments:
1. Creativity Today I will make something new and different and thereby change the world for the better.
2. Resourcefulness Today I will become strong by overcoming obstacles with persistence and flexibility.
3. Enthusiasm Today I will permit myself to become excited in anticipation of whatever might happen.
4. Perceptiveness Today I will look beyond my preconceptions to see the truths that I missed before.
5. Appreciation Today I will remember the miracle of conscious existence, which is all too soon over.
6. Sensitivity Today I will remain aware of the emotions of others and how they interact with my own.
7. Relaxation Today I will spend at least one hour doing something that’s just because I enjoy it.
8. Happiness Today I will do my best to remain happy, regardless of the circumstances of the hour.
9. Power Today, I will use some of whatever power I possess in the service and for the welfare of others.
10. Health Today, I will take action to ensure that I’m in better health than I was yesterday or the day before.
11. Wonder Today I will sit back and marvel at the unexpected, without which life would be boring.
12. Playfulness Today I will express, at least once, the joy of the child who still lives inside me.
13. Gratitude Today I will be thankful for all the wonderful things in my life: my family, my friends and, yes, my work.
Have a wonderful and fabulous 2014!
Geoffrey James writes the Sales Source column on Inc.com, the world’s most visited sales-oriented blog. His newly published book is Business to Business Selling: Power Words and Strategies From the World’s Top Sales Experts. @Sales_Source
SALES SOURCE | Geoffrey James http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/daily-promises-that-create-motivation.html?nav=next Dec 31, 2012